Portable Storage Container Uses
We provide portable storage containers that are versatile for many types of storage needs.
secure job-site storage
lawn and garden tools
hunting and fishing equipment
snowmobiles and ATVs
cars and motorcycles
furniture, equipment, supplies
hay and feed
tools and equipment
Useful Packing Tips
a guide for packing your container for a move.
- Pack items that are lighter in weight first, in the front of the container.
- Place the heavier/larger weight items throughout the container to disperse weight.
- Use items that are larger to create dividers so things remain secure during the move.
- Small items or blankets can be used in smaller places to reduce shifting.
- Use empty spaces in appliances to store things.
- Be sure that items that have wheels are in the middle of the container and secured properly.
a guide for what not to pack for a move.
- Items that are fragile or valuable.
- Items that can freeze, spill, or melt.
- Living things including plants.
- Chemicals, hazardous or flammable materials.
- Items that contain oil or gasoline.
ALL items must be in boxes or strapped down. Max load weight of 5,000 lbs.
As stated on the contract, Storage Boxes, Etc. is not responsible for any belongings stored within the container while at a property or while moving/relocating the container. Call your insurance agent for information on renters insurance.